You want to build a pedalboard or 19" rack by yourself, but need some inspiration, help with the planning, finding new sounds, and choosing the right tools for the job.
- Are you planning to build a pedalboard, but you’re unsure what components you need?
- Are you unsure about the right order of effects, how to route patch cables, or how to install pedals or a power supply on a pedalboard?
- Would you like to know how to improve your current board?
Pedalboard Planning Service is meant for anybody who wants to build a pedalboard by themselves.
The advantages of our consultation service:
- Get the exact plan for building your pedalboard
- You can ask us about any problems and how to solve those
- You avoid wrong purchases
- You will finish your board quicker
How does it work?
- Pay the planning session fee in our web store.
- We will e-mail you additional questions concerning the details of your rig and suggestion for a session date.
- During our session, we will delve deeply into what types of sounds you’re looking for and give you clear instructions for assembling your own pedalboard.
- At the end of our session, we will supply you with a detailed list of all the components you’ll need. You can purchase the proposed items from us, but this is totally up to you. The planning session does not oblige you to buy anything from our shop.
- You are good to go and ready to build your own pedalboard.
The planning session will be held either at our headquarters or via Zoom, Teams or Google Hangouts, depending on your location. In our experience, the fastest, easiest and most efficient way to make a video call is by WhatsApp.
|Pedalboard planning service includes:
|Going through your preferred sounds
|Choosing the right pedals and determining the need for additional devices
|Getting your signal path in order
|Choosing the pedalboard frame and pedal layout
|The best ways to install your effects
|Choosing the desired cabling from the guitar to the amp
|Selecting the correct power supply unit
We have built hundreds of pedalboards with our expertise and knowledge based on years of real life international touring experience. Please see our references. Should you feel that we’ve failed to provide you with valuable help and advice, we will refund your money.
If you have purchased all the parts and components but get a feeling that you might not be up to the task after all, we can make your pedalboard for you, using the components you have bought from us. Don’t worry, we won’t let anything go to waste.
Start building your pedalboard with professional help