Pedalboard troubleshooting service
- Are you dissatisfied with your current pedalboard?
Does your pedalboard suffer from hum, noise, drop-outs or feedback?
- Do you want us to eliminate the weakest link in your signal chain?
Pedalboard troubleshooting service is meant for anybody who has a technical problem with his current pedalboard.
The advantages of our service:
- Don’t waste time on frustrating self-diagnosis
- Get your gear into top condition
- Upgrade your tone to the next level
How it works
Fill in our contact form which helps our technicians understand problems with your current setup. We will study it and book you a time for our consultation session.
You will bring your current pedalboard and all connecting cables to our workshop. During our one-hour troubleshooting session our Custom Boards technician will identify the weak link in your signal path, and he will ensure that your equipment works the way you want it to.
Our troubleshooting session will cost you 100 €.
You won’t be obliged to purchase any additional equipment or accessories from us.
|Getting rid of the possible ground loop
|Founding faulty connectors and cables
|Calculating power supply efficiency
|Getting more natural bypass signal
|Locating tone-sucking pedals
|Eliminating the transformer noise
How do I get started?
- Fill in our contact form.
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail, with additional questions of your rig. This way we can make the most of our one-hour consultation.
- The troubleshooting session is held in Custom Boards headquarters. In the session your board will get complete overhaul.
- If the problem originates from a substandard device we will suggest an upgraded substitute. You can choose to purchase the suggested item in our shop. This is up to you.
- You are good to go for your next show or rehearsal.
Our session includes:
- Eliminating any hum, buzz, noise, and feedback squeal from your guitar rig
- Finding faulty equipment
- Finding any weak links in your signal chain
You are free to ask us any questions concerning your equipment. If you want, we will also give you ideas for improving your rig.
If you feel we haven’t been able to help you, or we haven’t found the source of your problem, we will refund your money.
LET OUR TECHICIANS TROUBLESHOOT YOUR RIG.
Fill in our contact form
Custom Boards service pricing >
Take a look at what a Custom Boards™ pedalboard can do for your career >
The solutions to the 10 most common problems >